Maintenance & Servicing
ABW Air Conditioning provide a range of services within the Air conditioning and Refrigeration industries, which include servicing, air conditioning repair and planned maintenance. We offer our services for clients throughout the UK.
Commercial and Private Air Conditioning and Planned Maintenance
· Commercial and private air conditioning systems.
· Air conditioning maintenance.
· Refrigeration systems.
· Air handling units and ventilation systems.
· Diagnostics, Sourcing, Sales and Installation of Spares.
· Planned maintenance contracts.
· 24 hour emergency call out service 365 days a year for maintenance customers.
· All our engineers are qualified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants, we are certified to carry out the safe reclaiming of refrigerants and their disposal backed up by an audit trail.
No matter how sophisticated your business infrastructure, you need expert maintenance services to ensure your business operates efficiently. ABW can both advise on and offer a wide range of general maintenance services through its own highly skilled team and through a network of approved suppliers. ABW service delivers the technical engineering solutions which improve the reliability and efficiency of plant and systems. Planned preventive maintenance regimes deliver the optimum working environment, whilst also reducing costs and complying with statutory regulations and compliance.
A maintenance contract would:
· Validate any manufacturer’s warranty
· Enhance equipment life
· Maximise performance and energy efficiency
· Keep the air quality to a high standard
· Comply with current regulation
All maintenance contracts are tailored to suit our client’s specific requirements and include the following:
· Fixed number of annual visits which range from 1-4
· Detailed inspection and cleaning of systems
· Written report and recommendations provided after each visit
· Priority scheduling of both maintenance and service calls
· Trained staff are available to provide technical advice and fault diagnosis assistance over the phone
· Schools and colleges are scheduled for maintenance visits out of term periods to eliminate disruption
· Health care facilities and hospitals are scheduled well in advance in order to access the required areas, consideration of noise, vibration and hygiene are closely monitored